Thank you for your interest in Mystery NH!
Ready to plan your exciting escape room experience?
Please read the following notes, then scroll down to select your preferred room, game date and time.
- Please note that if you do not book the entire room, your group may be sharing the room with other groups or players (as is typical with most escape rooms).
- Our rooms are family-friendly, but designed for ages 8 and up. Children under 8 must be approved to play, so please contact us BEFORE booking. Groups with children younger than 8 will be urged to book an entire room to avoid a mixed group.
- Players age 17 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian in the room, as a paid player, as adult supervision (and participation) is required.
- Difficulty Rating: We choose not to rate the difficulty of our rooms, simply because whatever number we assign would be highly subjective. All our rooms offer a variety of puzzles, activities and challenges. How difficult they are depends completely on the composition of your group of players and how well they work together.
- Our escape rooms are designed with a maximum capacity for the utmost enjoyment. Please contact us to make arrangements for groups larger than the rooms' stated maximum capacity.
- Cost is $25 per player, regardless of age group, and will update upon entering quantity. Escape rooms are a group activity by nature, therefore we do not offer group rates.
For corporate outings or multiple-room groups, that may need to book outside our normal hours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (603) 730-5009 to discuss options.
WINTER HOURS: Closed Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Extended hours may be available during posted school breaks.