Please email email@example.com or call (603) 730-5009 with any questions or concerns.
- FOR ONLINE BOOKINGS - Enter the required information correctly. Mystery NH LLC does not validate personal information entered by customers while booking a game. Booking confirmation (including a confirmation code) is sent to the email address entered into the online form.
- FOR ONLINE BOOKINGS - Verify the date and time you are selecting, prior to completing booking. Mystery NH is not responsible for booking errors.
- Participate in any of our games entirely on your own accord and sole discretion, assuming all inherent risks and accountability of such a decision. Mystery NH LLC assumes no liability whatsoever for any (personal or equipment) damages or injuries caused by game room misuse or not following the rules described before the game.
- Players age 17 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian in the room, as a paid player, as adult supervision is required.
- Understand that if you do not book the ENTIRE room (all player spots), your group may be sharing the room with other groups or players.
- Our rooms are family-friendly, but designed for ages 8 and up. Mixed groups should have the expectation that all other players will be at least 8 years old. Children under 8 must be approved to play, so please contact us BEFORE booking. Groups with children younger than 8 will be urged to book an entire room to avoid a mixed group.
- Our escape rooms are designed with a maximum capacity for the utmost enjoyment. Mystery NH is not obligated to allow admittance of players exceeding the room’s stated maximum capacity.
BOOKING AND REFUND POLICY
- Full payment is required at time of booking and booking is confirmed only after payment is processed.
- Refund in full or in part is NOT available once the booking is confirmed.
- Cancellation is NOT an available option once the booking is confirmed.
- The reservation will be deemed a NO-SHOW when the delay in arrival is more than 10 minutes after the reservation time. In case of a NO-SHOW, the full amount paid for the booked game will be forfeited.
- Rescheduling is free of charge, provided the request to reschedule is submitted to Mystery NH forty-eight (48) hours prior to the booked time. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (603) 730-5009 to reschedule.
- Should Mystery NH need to cancel a paid booking for administrative reasons, a choice of a refund, a gift certificate for a future game or a reschedule, value equal to the confirmed booking, will be offered.
RULES OF CONDUCT
- Customers under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other substances that hinder sound judgement will be denied of gaming, or even entry to our premises. Determination is at the sole judgement of Mystery NH staff.
- Displaying inappropriate, rude, indecent or intolerable behaviors by customers may result in the offending customers being asked to leave, or suspending or ending the game in its course by Mystery NH LLC staff. In any such events, the game for those individuals will be deemed properly finished, and as such, no refund or any other form of compensation is due.
- Each customer will be duly informed and instructed about the rules of the game, with special attention to do’s and don’ts specific to the game room they are about to enter. Non-adherence to these instructions will result in suspending or ending the game in its course by the Game Master. In any such events, the game will be deemed properly finished, and as such, no refund or any other form of compensation is due.
- Customers agree to reimburse Mystery NH LLC for any damages to any objects and installations, resulting from their misbehavior whether willful or out of negligence. Mystery NH LLC therefore is entitled to present claim to the customer for reimbursement for the costs incurred as a result of such behavior.